The Form 990N is a postcard filing. The following information is required on a Form 990N
- Your organization's legal name
- Your organization's complete address
- Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Fiscal year
- See also: Where can I find my fiscal year end?
- First and last name, email address and phone number of the officer signing the return
The Form 990EZ requires all of above information, as well as fiscal year financial activity for the organization to include:
- Opening asset and liability balances, income and expenses
- Ending asset and liability balances, income and expenses
See also: Which 990 form is the appropriate one to file for my organization?